Hikes and Outings
Please check out our Hike Ratings page to determine if a particular hike is suitable for you.
New hikers should read our Dayhike Essentials to best prepare for one of our hikes.
Potential members are welcome to attend a hike or other outing to check us out. We're confident that you will join soon afterwards!
- Practice "Leave No Trace", pack out what you pack in and absolutely no littering.
- Let the outing leader know you are going to attend.
- Arrive at least 5-10 minutes early for the outing.
- If carpooling, reimburse your driver a suggested $4.00 / hour for driving costs.
- Always take snacks, lunch, and plenty of water.
- Always pack rain gear & bring some extra clothes.
- Always bring some clothes to change into after the hike.
- Remember, your participation is at your own risk.
A list of Hiking Routes frequently included in the outings schedules is available.
Our Proposed Calendar displays the hikes, outings, and meetings being considered for a future Trailmarker. Contact the Outings Coordinator to volunteer leading your favorite hiking, boating, biking, restaurant, or other outing.