Give a Membership to the Piedmont Hiking & Outing ClubThank you for your interest in giving a membership to our club. The recipient of this gift will receive full membership privileges. The gift process is as follows:
Membership Gift Giver
- Completes the Gift Membership Form.
- Selects the payment amount based on the recipient's current status.
- Makes the membership dues payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Receives a Gift Membership Form complete notification email.
- Receives a payment complete notification email.
Membership Gift Recipient
- Receives an email identifying the giver of a paid membership to our club.
- Follows a link in the email, and completes a membership form.
- Attends a hike or outing and has a great time thanks to you!
Our membership year runs from February 1 through January 31. The club offers two membership options: Individual and Family.
An Individual Membership is $20 per year. This allows access to all club functions for one person only.
A Family Membership is $30. A family is defined as a maximum of two adults living in the same household and any dependent children under the age of eighteen.
If the recipient has never been a member of the club: The recipient many join after September 1 for the remainder of the club year for one-half the full membership fee. Beginning on December 15, the full membership fee covers the remainder of the current club year and the following club year.
If the recipient is a previous but not a current member of the club: The full membership fee provides membership privileges through the end of the current club year. Beginning on December 15, the full membership fee covers the remainder of the current club year and the following club year.
If the recipient is a current member of the club: The full membership fee extends the recipient's membership for one year.
To complete the Gift Membership Form online and pay the membership fee with a credit card, debit card, or your PayPal account, please click the link below. If you have problems completing the Gift Membership Form or the payment transaction, please email the club Webmaster.